Monday 1 February 2010

Day Ten



Well we were all up early (well, 8am, that's what passes for early since the "regime change") as it was Festival Trials Day at Cheltenham. Polly provided transport and a picnic, the primary contents of which were Champagne & Smoked Salmon sandwiches !!





By the time we got home we had had quite a lot of fresh air.... so we were of course fast asleep at 01.45 on Sunday morning when our 'celebrity' relations got home having been to see some of their friends on the stage in Bromley. As security is one of my main responsibilities here, I felt that it was my duty to wake the whole house up from the moment I heard the car turn off the main road. I have to admit I was slightly excited as it sounded as though they really were living the high life and had come home in one of those stretch limos as I counted at least 17 doors being opened and closed. Imagine my disappointment then in the morning when I discovered Chris' old blue Nissan parked outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment