Monday 1 February 2010

Day Twelve


Well imagine our surprise to wake up and find a light covering of snow! As you can see though, clear blue sky and plenty of sunshine.
Now I am beginning to think that having 'celebrity' relations is not all that its cracked up to be. Despite saying that he would be back on his own at 8.30pm.... Chris turned up at MIDNIGHT, with someone else. Again as Head of Security I felt that it was my duty to alert the whole village that something was up. For some reason, he wanted all the neighbours to think that he had been chauffered home in that stretched limo again, although on this occaision he only opened and closed twelve doors.
Still, an air of mystery surrounds the whole episode as we all thought that Fran was going back to Paris last night for work today and that Chris was going today. At the time of writing (10am), as no one has appeared from Chris' room, we have no idea what's going on..... still I am sure that all will be revealed in the fullness of time!
Super Nan is supposed to be going out for lunch, but I think that she is nervous of driving in the snow. However having watched the item on Countryfile last evening about dog sledding I am getting a bit worried as the old sledge has been dragged out of the shed and there is a bit of hammering and banging going on in the garage. I think as a precaution I will hide my two leads which are hanging up in the kitchen, because after all, I am a Labradour not a husky and to be honest, it did seem like a lot of hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment