Tuesday 26 January 2010

Bernie the Bolt

Apparently Mummy is visiting an old 'friend' (nudge nudge, wink wink, - Ohhh 'er Mrs, Stop It, No sniggering at the back, please!) called Bernie. That reminded me of a certain TV programme that used to be on ITV on a Sunday Afternoon around tea time called, The Golden Shot. I have searched the internet for a clip. I'm sure that those of us of a certain age can remember it being presented by Bob Monkhouse.... but he was actually preceeded by Charlie Williams. I'm afraid that the only half decent clip I could find (from 1974) features Charlie Williams rather than the more memorable Bob Monkhouse.




Whilst on the TV theme, news reaches us this evening that our Paris correspondants are making a rare visit to the UK this weekend for various TV appearances. Hopefully I will be able to post some video on here as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment