Saturday 23 January 2010

Day Three..... It's Saturday !!!!

But there was no time for a lie in.........


I had to get to the yard early, there were so many things to supervise.




Is this where they keep the food?




Obviously checking what Tracy had in her pockets was a top priority.

















Then I had to fit Rory with his nice new rug. This created a lot of interest from all the other horses who must have thought that he was some kind of Space Pony that had beamed down from the planet Zorb. However when I turned Rory back out in his field, Tonka was quite jealous and started biting at the rug. Hopefully he won't wreck it. I just wish I'd remembered to have taken the labels off.





Then I had to take Blizz for a walk. Bear in mind that my legs are considerably shorter than his! Although having been confined to barracks for the last few weeks he was quite lively.












Then I had to check that the "Saturday Muck Out" was being done to "BCA Standards".


I could not wait to get back in the car for a snooze on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment